blackout

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Truth Hurts

The Big Bang Theory Scene

You know its a hard life for the beautiful vs the geek. But what a deadly combination if its a mix of both.

I absolutely love this show. I actually am amazed by exactly how much i understand from it. I didnt think I was always that smart. There are so many things in this show that kill me. And this will probably not be the last post about it.

However, this scene i about died laughing. I guess thats the woman i strive to be. who knows what I have ended up as. I mean I love playing video games, however I am not normally much good.

and ohhh how much passionate hate i have for halo. (thats a whole other deadbeat ex boyfriend long story) But give me COD give me Left4Dead give me borderlands and i am going at it. And i can get geekier. Give me Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy. <3 And I love it all.

But to have brains and beauty? thats a parallel dimension we haven't found yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment