blackout

Thursday, July 1, 2010

a few things about me and this

I have been blogging since I have been 12? Back then it was the "Well guys, today I went to school, next I hung out with _____ and like it was cool."

Eventually it turned to relationships. "So I am dating _____ and he tried to kiss me! Omg! Can you even believe it?

Then it became heartbreak and bitterness. "God I just can't believe _____ would go and do that."

Then back to happy and in love. "So there is this guy..."



I guess I realized the trend that I was in and the one I wanted to get away from.

Because in no way does it encompass the random and main thoughts that I had on a decent enough level once you weed through all the bullshit.

So that's the reason I made this. Because although at one time I needed someone, something to pour my heart into. Now I need something to pour my mind.

And I am hoping that maybe, just maybe. It will spark a thought for you, jolt a feeling you had, or ignite a passion you never knew existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment