blackout

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Question I Don't Have An Answer To

So I have been pondering this thought over ever since I started dating but in two entirely different ways.

Is it possible to be too truthful in a relationship?
As a teen I believed that truth is all you needed in a relationship and if you had that, then you couldn't do better. so as the lies started building and the problems started occuring, i was sure that trust is the best thing. because the truth is better than lies.

Now, I am in an entirely new relationship and he couldn't trust me more. He couldn't be more truthful. I would love to say I am older and wiser now and that I have some new thought process to back all this up that i once believed in. In all honesty, currently, I think I could have been wrong. I think it might  be possible to be TOO truthful. There are some things maybe that should be left in the dark. or maybe I just need to get used to the idea that nothing is anymore.

I guess I have to process this thought process a bit more. But maybe omitting things isn't as bad as it might seem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment