blackout

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We. Have. A. Problem.

Mayday. Mayday! MAYDAY!
AIR CONTROL WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

Google images has CHANGED! What are the students of the world going to do, now that they can no longer load the perfectly placed images into the desired locations. Making their mediocre powerpoints, word documents and lives prettier places. THIS IS A PROBLEM.

Now, don't get me wrong, Citing Google images was put in the blind side. Somehow, to the world of professors artwork isn't as important on the plagerizing aspect as documents.

GOOGLE! that doesn't mean annex it. I needed you. You were always there when I needed an edge on my competition. I took the time to find the perfect picture for the perfect point I wanted to make. Whether it was in my writing, my homework or as a nifty background for my computer (Yes I said Nifty. Suck it)

&& Since we are on this topic. WHO IN THE WORLD DECIDED WE CAN'T USE COPYWRITED PICTURES! FLICKR!

They will be the DEATH of the creativity of students worldwide. Believe it or not I don't have time to find a good camera, take a picture and then perfect it onto the perfect homework assignment I have already designed. I get it needs to be originally. But I am using it for special effects, not for the main topic of my papers.

I don't see the great artists, directors or anyone for that matter citing Oscar Gustave Rejlander. Why? Becuase it is just some added BONUS not the work of art. It is a common enough occurance and in no way has a student taken credit for creating the pictures. We merely sight google images if things get sketchy.


Google you have disgraced me. I will start looking into finding a new ideal search engine to better meet my unmet needs of your bullshit.


Just remember, you did this to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment