blackout

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My new story

I just petrified myself.
I am writing (what I hope) will become a book. Even if no one reads it but me.

However, I am going over the girls (there are four of them) in the book and realized that each of them are a part of who I am.
Now, if you know me, this should come as just as much of a shock to you (without reading it) as it does to me.
Because subconciously I related myself to these girls. Not boys (like I normally do).

This is veryyyy interesting. Because each girl has a different persona. and each one is going to learn something different throughout the story. I wonder if maybe thats what I am supposed to learn. And maybe why I want to write this story so badly.

im only on page 21. I think its going to be very long. so don't expect it anytime soon. But I am really going to try to stay on top of it. And maybe have it written by the time first semester is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment