blackout

Sunday, September 16, 2018

advice

The double-edged sword.

Once I gave advice that iF i want to be loved a certain way, I should share it in that way. If I want flowers, I have to give flowers. If I want attention, I have to give attention. The logic is sound, the process however, is a burden. Why must I give to receive? Why can't I just reap the rewards of loving someone and being doted on for eternity.

Once upon a time, it was that way. Women were looked at like china dolls but they also had to look. behave even think a certain way. So I would rather spend a few minutes each day, sharing the love that I feel, giving the love that I want others to feel, in order to receive it when I need it most back.

Sometimes, I would rather be greedy. But I should always first work on doing more, on being more.

No comments:

Post a Comment