blackout

Monday, July 30, 2012

My Japan Bucket List









We went to Tokyo Disneyland about a week ago and I loved it. I am glad we got to go. There are experiences that I think we need to take a part of while we are here and that was definitely one of them.
Throughout out time here there are so many more things that I would like to accomplish!

Here is my list (for now! I got most of the ideas from (http://thejapanbucketlist.wordpress.com/) Doesn't mean I don't want to partake!

  1. See Shinjuku Gyoen. Get lost in nature.
  2. Go to an Art Museum.
  3. Try clothes on in Japan (Just how small can they be?)
  4. Make Sushi
  5. Go to a waterpark.
  6. Go to Tokyo Disneyland
  7. Climb to the top of Mt. Fuji.
  8. Sing in a karaoke bar!
  9. Do ‘hanami’ (cherry blossom viewing) while in Japan.
  10. Stay in a ryokan.
  11. Visit the Imperial Palace in Tokyo.
  12. Go up the Tokyo Tower.
  13. Go to a local izakaya.
  14. Participate in Aomori’s Neputa festival.
  15. Visit the Sannai Maruyama site in Aomori.
  16. Visit Gappo Park in Aomori.
  17. Go up APSAM in Aomori and take an awesome photo of the skyline!
  18. Get photos of the cosplayers on Harajuku Bridge.
  19. Visit Kabukicho (Tokyo’s red light district).
  20. Buy a yukata or kimono.
  21. Ride the Yamanote line.
  22. Explore Tokyo Narita Airport.
  23. Find a really, really interesting toilet.
  24. Get a photo in the cherry blossoms.
  25. Drink Sake.
  26. Drink Chu-Hi.
  27. Buy/rent a bicycle
  28. Visit Aomori.
  29. Visit Hachinohe.
  30. Visit Towada
  31. Visit Sapporo, land of the beers.
  32. Make a lasting friend.
  33. Befriend the wildlife.
  34. Teach a lesson.
  35. Ring a shrine bell and pray.
  36. Try a weird flavour of Kit-Kat. (I hear there’s lemonade, watermelon, green tea)
  37. Participate in a tea ceremony.
  38. Visit Meiji Shrine.
  39. Visit a cat cafe
  40. Go to a Pokemon Center!
  41. Go to Universal Studios.
  42. Ride a shinkansen (bullet train).
  43. Play Pachinko.
  44. Learn how to drive out here.
  45. Get a job so I can stay longer and accomplish all of these things.
  46. Try all sorts of weird foods
  47. Try Japanese Ramen
  48. Get in better shape.
  49. Go to Sapporo Festival
  50. Go to the Nebuta Festival
  51. Go to Cherry Blossom Festival
  52. Watch a Japanese Baseball game.
  53. Go to the Misawa Festivals
Looking at my list I feel pretty accomplished for being here only a month and a half :) I am sure I will update on all of these things when I get the chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment