blackout

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tokyo Disney part 1

I have done a lot here already in the short time I have been here. One of my favorite memories I am sure to have will be Tokyo Disneyland. Oh the Stitches were everywhere.

Before even entering I had people asking us to stop so they could take a picture with me. I'm betting on the fact it was the curls but it could have just been because we are American.

Most of the rides were the same. Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion: Just to name a few. But then we also had Roger Rabbit and The Captain EO show and other older but good rides and shows. All in all, it was a fun experience. The guys and I got along great. It wasn't as pricey as the one in America and little Bender enjoyed his time with Ruth and Bobby! :)

Some differences between Tokyo Disney and the last time I went to Disney are as follows:
1) Buzz Lightyear's face was animated with a computer the rest wasn't.
2) Beware of the popcorn containers. Each different style is a different kind of popcorn (including Soy and Curry popcorn) (Note: These can be found at movie theaters as well)
3) Fast pass is different. Only one at a time and hurry up and get them. We waited over 2 hours for Splash Mountain.
4) NO PRINCESSES (until the light show) they weren't anywhere. :(
5) Decently priced for an amazing adventure anyway.

It was a great time. We have PLENTY of pictures to prove it. Here are some to keep you entertained! I am sure I will put up more asap! :)




  








 

  





 


 





  




No comments:

Post a Comment