blackout

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Way I See It #257: Love Wins

You need me. Admit it. I'm what you crave in the morning.
As the sun turns your  unquenchable dream to a        thirst for
Reality.  Your silken  hand   touches  my  slender               body.
Holding  me  close  to    your   lips.  I'm  the  drug              that gets
You  through  the  midday  humps and fuels  the                   flame
You can find  brushed  on your  lips.  You  count                    down
The hours until  we  meet  again. Until you taste                        my 
Seductive   charm    which     gives   you   energy                   per my 
Curves. I'm the one constant in your  overcasted                    world. 
The needle  that  mixes  me  up  and fluidly boils                    your 
emotions.  I'm   the   reason  night  owls  devour             darkness
And  early  birds  scour.  I'm  your  drug  as  you            pour in 
My   potion   to    seduce    yourself    with   your       lovely 
Charismatic addiction.   Forever your,   Cup- O' - Joe.


*Title thanks to Starbucks
Others:












No comments:

Post a Comment