blackout

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

AHHHHHHH

I really should be doing homework. But I think I need to have a thought out there for the rest of the world to read if they (and I know most don't) care to read.

Most of my writing I do on the computer. I do it this way because I can type a HELL of a lot faster than I can write. It is more convinient. In this day and age I can type on my memopad on my phone, on my ipod touch, on my laptop, even on my (new and amazing) nook. the world of paper and pen should be dismissed and I personally wouldn't object entirely.

I am not saying I don't write. God knows I write far too much. But to see it on paper, I don't get as structured as I can on the keyboard. It is really simple. The faster I type, the faster my thoughts get on the paper and the less I freak out.

I have to keep a journal for my writing class. I feel like this is stupid. I have a blog. I would love to just write on here what I would like to write for the class. I can show the world my thought process and figure out myself what the difference between up and down is.
Instead, I will write in a journal and my creativity will be falling down a small hill because I don't have super speed (quite yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment