blackout

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"my best friend is my worst enemy"

"my best friend is my worst enemy"

"My best friend is my worst enemy" That was the text I got 2 days ago.

Interesting theory. I think this is an odd and remarkably long lasting type of friendship. It’s weird because these types of people grew up together and absolutely hate pal like the other but these two for whatever reason balance each other. And they hit a happy medium. Where both, revert back to their childhood. Its these odd types of friendships that confuse me. B/c I never had one of these. I see that nick does. Sam and hissy do. Floyd and Steve do. It’s how these people work. They are one way all by themselves, their friend is completely the opposite, and when they are together they are someone else entirely.

They are the ones that will defend the other to death, but bitch about someone just like them. They can ruin each other's lives but instead they guard it. I don’t know if these friends really will last forever, in nick’s case, they grew apart a bit. Her other is very busy. Sam is a slut; hissy has never had a guy. Sam is outgoing and flirty, hissy is crazy and lonely. These two are crazy together. They act like they are 8. Yet Sam’s new boy separated these two for now, hissy going away to school will add to that. Floyd is romantic and sweet. Steve is a sexist flirty player. Floyd wont even let his gas meet Steve too afraid Steve will steal them away. Yet when these two are together they are the perfect duo.

It’s odd this weird type of friendship that possesses and immature the people. Yet it is interesting. When they even know what is going on. When they have realized that they are best friends and worst enemies. And how scary of a combination those two are.

No comments:

Post a Comment