blackout

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Next Breakthrough

This is another step of getting over you.
I dont know if you feel it but i do.
i dont know if you sense it like i do.
but these are the last straws.
and they are bending.
just like all of those before them.
its not much longer til i dont hear from you
not much longer til i dont see you.
its not much longer, til you no longer exist to me

so what was the step?
what divided me even further from you?
someone elses love story
a fact that i didnt have to think of you
and i didnt
it didnt remind me of you in the slightest
in fact,
it reminded me of him
every part, everything went to him.

thats what moving on is.
it is the ability to get over
to let go
to move on.
and thats what is going on
i am done
i played your game
and i am through
i am ready to start a new game
that does not involve you

im ready to look at love
and not want you
i am ready to look at life
and not need you
i am ready to take those last steps
and walk
walk far away
to find my own direction
to bend my own way
and to leave you behind.

all for love
all for happiness
but mainly,
more than anything
all for me.
because i deserve
my own path
my own way
my own love.

No comments:

Post a Comment